Friday, October 28, 2011

Interview from Irishtimes.com

And after the Scottish paper interview we have the Irish one. Here's some excerpts:

On her career at an early age: “But my mom never pushed me to do things I didn’t want. She’s an actress and a movie geek. So she got it. She was tough. But that’s good. This business can be hard. But still, it’s not always fun when you’re a teenager and you just want to have fun. I appreciate it now.”
On taking sometime off to find herself: “I had to find things out for myself,” she says. “I never let myself get carried away. So, I took that time out to find myself. A lot of times I had to ask where we were. We’d get off the bus. ‘Oh, this is Belgium.; Okay, let’s enjoy that.”
On Marylin Manson (yet again): “He is exactly as he seems,” she says. “That’s to say he’s the Marilyn and the Manson. He is what he represents on stage. He’s that 24/7. One of the things he prides himself on is that his life becomes part of his art. But also, on the other side, he’s really hilarious. I get it that people are interested in that. It’s totally fine.”
Source

Pay a visit to the funny new London interviews I added to the Ides of March junkets! post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment