Friday, January 18, 2013

Evan on Charlie Countryman

The premiere of the movie at Sundance is just a few days away and finally some promotional interviews are popping up! Following all Evan quotes from the EW article!
“It has a vibe of True Romance. It’s a passionate, tender love story surrounded by chaos, violence, and crime,” she says. And, like True Romance, it also has moments of humor. "
 “Rupert Grint is amazing in this film. It was such a brilliant idea to cast him. It’s hilarious.”
Wood says she was excited to work with her co-star, noting that he comes onto set “like a hurricane.” “It’s refreshing to work with an actor who’s willing to throw himself so deeply into the role, into the project.” 
Wood had to adopt the accent, with the help of a dialect coach. ”I really tried to listen to the locals,” she says of the accent. “Kids would hear me do a scene and come up to me and start speaking Romanian to me and I wouldn’t understand. They thought I was playing a game with them,”  
But Wood insists motherhood won’t change her choices. “I think I’ll still take whatever roles inspire me, whether they be daring or not. I think I want to keep being me.” 
Shia LaBeouf in a new still from the movie


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment