Friday, October 28, 2011

Interview from Irishtimes.com

And after the Scottish paper interview we have the Irish one. Here's some excerpts:

On her career at an early age“But my mom never pushed me to do things I didn’t want. She’s an actress and a movie geek. So she got it. She was tough. But that’s good. This business can be hard. But still, it’s not always fun when you’re a teenager and you just want to have fun. I appreciate it now.”
On taking sometime off to find herself“I had to find things out for myself,” she says. “I never let myself get carried away. So, I took that time out to find myself. A lot of times I had to ask where we were. We’d get off the bus. ‘Oh, this is Belgium.; Okay, let’s enjoy that.”
On Marylin Manson (yet again)“He is exactly as he seems,” she says. “That’s to say he’s the Marilyn and the Manson. He is what he represents on stage. He’s that 24/7. One of the things he prides himself on is that his life becomes part of his art. But also, on the other side, he’s really hilarious. I get it that people are interested in that. It’s totally fine.”
Source

Pay a visit to the funny new London interviews I added to the Ides of March junkets! post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment