Monday, October 31, 2011

Interview from The Independent

A new interview from the Independent
New still from the Ides of March
"The funny thing is I was a really good kid because I was raised extremely strict and I was working a lot. My mother wanted to be really, really careful because in this business, it's easy to go off the deep end, but I think that it worked against her because when I turned 18, I had been so sheltered for so long that I just exploded! I am glad I did because it teaches you a lot about yourself. Now, I've got it out of my system and I am ready to settle down."
How did her explosion manifest itself? "I hopped on a tour bus and I got engaged to a rock star," she laughs with just a hint of embarrassment about her own antics. "It doesn't get much crazier."

Source

2 comments:

  1. Great screen cap. Love this site! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) That pic is one of the best I have seen from the movie!

    ReplyDelete