Saturday, November 5, 2011

AFI Fest 2011 - Young Hollywood Roundtable - Pictures

Yesterday Evan joined Armie Hammer, Anton Yelchin and Kirsten Dunst at the LA Times Young Hollywood roundtable.

Waiting for videos from the event enjoy this quote and loads of pictures after the cut...do I need to say she looked stunning? I personally don't like the dress very much but if anyone could pull it off it's her.

“Has everybody seen Clueless?” Wood began. “Jeremy Sisto played Elton, drove Alicia Silverstone hoem in that movie. He drove me home in Thirteen.”

Her Hollywood moment was much more innocent though. “As a 14-year-old, that was a big moment for me, man. I look over, I see Elton driving me home and suddenly I was Alicia Silverstone, although I was walking into something totally different. That was pretty awesome I’ve got to say.”

“When I filmed Thirteen I saw Requiem for a Dream for the first time and that really inspired me in that role. So working with Darren [Aronofsky in The Wrestler] was pretty incredible. I’d like to say it was when I worked with Pacino, but it was when I was doing Thirteen.”













 



 








And a video from the photocall

1 comment: