Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Evan in Les Miserables? Yes, please.

The buzz about this has been around for a while but according to The NYPost it's official now, the race for the role of Eponine in the movie version of Les Miserables is down to four choices and Evan is one of them.

An interesting analysis about the candidates has been done on the Washington Post...here's the excerpt about Evan:

Pros: She’s probably the edgiest choice; as that aforementioned source noted to the New York Post, she “brings her indie cred.” She’s also a fine actress, and may make the cutest match with Eddie Redmayne, who is set to play Marius and currently stars opposite Michelle Williams in “My Week With Marilyn.”
Cons: Like Johansson, it’s a little hard to imagine her being the sort of girl who begs for a mere kiss on the forehead on her deathbed.
I completely agree with the Pros and the Cons, well, they are really not Cons in my opinion, as if Lea Michele and Taylor Swift can easily pass off as poor starving girls.
I'm confident in the power of make up and costume to make Evan the perfect Eponine...what do you think? I personally think the cast is so great I will for sure be quite excited to see this movie anyway...I bet Evan would absolutely love to star in this though.

1 comment:

  1. Evan would be perfect for this role! Eponine sings my favorite song in the whole musical (A Little Fall Of Rain) and i would love to hear Evan sing it.

    ReplyDelete